hoshesh, choyshesh, hoyshesh, chosheish, hosheish, choysheish, hoysheish, chosheysh, hosheysh, choysheysh, hoysheysh, choshaysh, hoshaysh, choyshaysh, hoyshaysh
- To worry, to have a fear, to be concerned
- "If You Are Choshesh for GeBrochts You MUST be Choshesh that Youir Matza is Chamets" (http://lists.aishdas.org/pipermail/avodah-aishdas.org/2017q2/041099.html)
- "We don't Pasken like Rebbi Meir, but rather like Rav Huna's version of the Beraisa that the Chachamim say we write the Shtar because we are not Choshesh for a Beis Din To'im." (https://dafyomi.co.il/discuss_daf.php?gid=23&sid=20&daf=138&n=0)
- "He brings that R Chaim was choshesh for the shitta of the Magen Avraham in OC 14 and 649 that l’chatchila only a bar chiyuva can make tzitzis or put s'chach on or even tie the lulav together." (http://beisvaad.blogspot.com/2006/10/a-remarkable-brisker-chumra-on-s.html)
- "Being that we don’t see a sakanah today, we only have to be chosheish exactly as it’s brought down." (https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/coffeeroom/topic/fish-and-meat)
- "He says that we have to be chosheish for the chumras of both opinionstherefore in all of the above 3 nafkah mina cases we have to view the knot in the morestrict way." (https://www.coursehero.com/file/p560478/a-A-knot-that-is-tied-for-permanent-use-but-is-not-a-well-crafted-and-firm-knot/)
Languages of Origin
חושש choshesh 'worry, concern'
Who Uses This
Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.