marbits toyre, marbits tora, marbits torah
- one who spreads Torah knowledge
- to spread Torah knowledge
- The traveling rabbi is marbitz Torah all over the world.
- With your donation you can also be a marbitz Torah by furthering this harbotzas haTorah.
- "I am a respected marbitz torah and mashpiah ruchani." (https://guardyoureyes.com/members-chizuk/item/a-respected-marbitz-torah-and-mashpiah-ruchani)
- "An esteemed marbitz Torah and baal chessed, Rabbi Bistritzky dedicated himself to the cause of taharah after hearing that many North American Jewish communities lack a proper kosher mikvah." (https://www.mikvahusa.org/about/)
- "Following this stint, Rabbi Adler began to formally be marbitz Torah (disseminate Torah to the masses) with his weekly Parsha sheets that are distributed in many shuls and kollels in the greater Detroit Orthodox Jewish community." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binyomin_Adler)
- He has been dedicated to being marbitz Torah for many years in our communities.
Languages of Origin
מרביץ תורה marbits tora 'disseminator of Torah', or 'to disseminate Torah'
Who Uses This
Religious: Jews who are engaged in religious observance and have some Jewish education
Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
Organizations: People involved in a professional or volunteer capacity with Jewish nonprofit organizations
See also harbotzas hatorah
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.