- "heaven forbid" (Glinert)
- "What if, chas v'sholem, my son gets sick?"
Languages of Origin
- Textual Hebrew
- חס ושלום
- Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
- North America
- Great Britain
- Yiddish and English: A Century of Yiddish in America, by Sol Steinmetz (Tuscaloosa, 1986).
- The Joys of Hebrew, by Lewis Glinert (New York, 1992).
Who Uses This
chas v'shalom, khas vesholem, chas v'sholem
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.