- Jewish prayer book
- "Each morning I read the prayers from the siddur."
Languages of Origin
- Textual Hebrew
- Jews: Jews of diverse religious backgrounds and organizational involvements
- North America
- The New Joys of Yiddish, by Leo Rosten and Lawrence Bush (New York, 2003).
- Yiddish and English: A Century of Yiddish in America, by Sol Steinmetz (Tuscaloosa, 1986).
- The JPS Dictionary of Jewish Words, by Joyce Eisenberg and Ellen Scolnic, (Philadelphia, 2001).
- The Joys of Hebrew, by Lewis Glinert (New York, 1992).
Who Uses This
siddir, sidur, sidir, sidder, sider
- Plural siddurim.
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.