- "the Book of Deuteronomy", [lit. "words"] (JPS)
- "We start reading Dvarim this week."
Languages of Origin
- Religious: Jews who are engaged in religious observance and have some Jewish education
- North America
- The JPS Dictionary of Jewish Words, by Joyce Eisenberg and Ellen Scolnic, (Philadelphia, 2001).
- The Joys of Hebrew, by Lewis Glinert (New York, 1992).
- 5th book of the Torah
Who Uses This
Dvorim, Dvarim, Devorim
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.