- Citron (lemon-like fruit) used ritually on Sukkot
- Be careful with this etrog- you don't want the pitom to break.
Languages of Origin
- Textual Hebrew
- Religious: Jews who are engaged in religious observance and have some Jewish education
- North America
- The JPS Dictionary of Jewish Words, by Joyce Eisenberg and Ellen Scolnic, (Philadelphia, 2001).
- The Joys of Hebrew, by Lewis Glinert (New York, 1992).
Who Uses This
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.