- little bundle
- "I'm making pekelekh for the kids to take home after my son's upsherin."
Languages of Origin
- פּעקל pekl (plural פּעקלעך peklekh)
- Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
- Older: Jews who are middle-aged and older
- Ashkenazim: Jews with Ashkenazi heritage
- North America
- Yiddish and English: A Century of Yiddish in America, by Sol Steinmetz (Tuscaloosa, 1986).
Who Uses This
peckl, peckel, pekl
- Often used in plural: pekelekh, pekelach, pekelach, pekelech, peckelach
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.