- Israeli Independence Day
- "You can celebrate Yom Ha'atzmaut too by trying Israeli foods, listening to music, and learning about Israel" (https://pjlibrary.org/beyond-books/pjblog/march-2021/yom-haazmaut-activities)
Languages of Origin
- Modern Hebrew
- יום העצמאות
- Israel: Diaspora Jews who feel connected to Israel and have spent time there
- Australia / New Zealand
- South Africa
- Great Britain
- North America
- The JPS Dictionary of Jewish Words, by Joyce Eisenberg and Ellen Scolnic, (Philadelphia, 2001).
- The Joys of Hebrew, by Lewis Glinert (New York, 1992).
- Dictionary of Jewish Usage: A Popular Guide to the Use of Jewish Terms, by Sol Steinmetz (Lanham, MD, 2005).
Who Uses This
Yom Haatzma'ut, Yom Haatzmaut, Yom ha-Atsma'ut, Yom ha-Atsmaut, Yom ha-Atzma'ut, Yom ha-Atzmaut, Yom Haatsmaut, Yom Haatsma'ut, Yom Ha'atzma'ut, Yom Ha'atsmaut, Yom Ha'atsma'ut, Yom Ha-Atzmaut, Yom Ha-Atzma'ut, Yom Ha-Atsmaut, Yom Ha-Atsma'ut, Yom HaAtzmaut, Yom HaAtzma'ut, Yom HaAtsmaut, Yom HaAtsma'ut
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.