- members of the Hasidic community
- "It's Erev Rosh Hashanah and hundreds of Anash are still desperately awaiting assistance for Yom Tov."
Languages of Origin
- Textual Hebrew
- Modern Hebrew
- Textual Hebrew אנ״ש, an abbreviation of אַנְשֵׁי שְׁלֹמֵנוּ anshé sh'loménu 'the people of our peace'
- Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
- Australia / New Zealand
- South Africa
- Great Britain
- North America
- Specifically used by Hasidic Jews to refer to Jews in the same Hasidic sect
Who Uses This
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.