- as an aside, parenthetically; "it so happens that"
- in reality, as a matter of fact
- I will be going away for the weekend. Gradeh, my neighbor is, too.
Languages of Origin
- גראַדע grade; another variant is גראָד grod 'just now; straight; even (not odd)'
- Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
- Frumspeak: The First Dictionary of Yeshivish, by Chaim Weiser (Northvale, 1995).
Who Uses This
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.