- a big healthy girl (or the adjective denoting such)
- a sexy lady
- She was a nice gezinta girl!
Languages of Origin
- געזונט gezúnt/gezínt 'healthy,' with feminine ע- -e ending
- Ashkenazim: Jews with Ashkenazi heritage
- Great Britain
- North America
- Frumspeak: The First Dictionary of Yeshivish, by Chaim Weiser (Northvale, 1995).
Who Uses This
- The entry in Frumspeak ("2. well and firmly constructed") is related but the example sentence there applies the adjective to a car, not to a female.
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.