- connection, relationship, link
- "i usually ask the associate rabbi from my parents shul for halachic shaylos, just because i have a kesher with him. he's usually reachable by phone. on shabbos/yomtov i ask my shul rav my shailos (i.e. timers for A/C) since he's available, but i dont have a real kesher with him yet." (http://www.ishtetl.com/index.php?/topic/2830-when-rabbis-dont-answer/page-2)
Languages of Origin
- Textual Hebrew
- Modern Hebrew
- קשר kesher
- Religious: Jews who are engaged in religious observance and have some Jewish education
- Orthodox: Jews who identify as Orthodox and observe halacha (Jewish law)
- North America
- Frumspeak: The First Dictionary of Yeshivish, by Chaim Weiser (Northvale, 1995).
Who Uses This
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.