- dancing, especially Israeli dancing (at camp)
- After menucha, you will go to Gazeebo Banot for rikud.
Languages of Origin
- ריקוד rikud 'dance (noun)'
- Camp: Jews who attend or work at a Jewish overnight summer camp
- North America
- The Joys of Hebrew, by Lewis Glinert (New York, 1992).
- Often said in the plural, rikudim / reekoodim (ריקודים)
Who Uses This
reekkood, rikkood, reekood, rikood, reekkud, reekud, rikkud
Edit See something you disagree with? Feel free to edit it. All changes will be moderated.